Well it's been a while since I have been on to post anything. But we are all doing good. We have been really busy. Kenzie finished up her volleyball season at school. The boys have started pre school. They are loving it. I can't believe that Ganon will be going into kindergarten next year. Both girls have been busy with piano lessons and The Flagstaff Children's Chorale group. They will be performing the day after Thanksgiving for the tree lighting ceremony at Little America Hotel along with performing at the tree lighting ceremony for downtown Flagstaff. Keith has been busy with work, while I have managed to get my scrapbook store opened. I am currently offering classes to help others capture their creativity. We are loving the COLD weather. Our highs have been between the high 30's to the high 40's and today we got our first SNOW fall. Let me tell ya, the kids were jumping for joy. This is the first time that the kids and I have seen snow fall. We are loving it here in Flagstaff. There is so much for us to do. The kids are excited about going hiking, fishing, camping, and even hunting. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment