Well today we woke up to finding out that we had a sever winter storm warning in effect for today thru Friday. This morning we had about 3 inches of snow and now that it is 12:51 AM on Thursday morning, we have had about 10 inches so far and it's still coming down. The wind is not helping the situation much. Our winds are between 20 and 30 mph. So we have drifting snow along with ice. It has been fun watching the kids play in it. Trystan went out to the front yard and the snow was up to his knees. He was having a ball in it. I will post pictures later once I get them uploaded. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Happy New Year to you all!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Snow Snow Snow
Well today we woke up to finding out that we had a sever winter storm warning in effect for today thru Friday. This morning we had about 3 inches of snow and now that it is 12:51 AM on Thursday morning, we have had about 10 inches so far and it's still coming down. The wind is not helping the situation much. Our winds are between 20 and 30 mph. So we have drifting snow along with ice. It has been fun watching the kids play in it. Trystan went out to the front yard and the snow was up to his knees. He was having a ball in it. I will post pictures later once I get them uploaded. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Happy New Year to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment